Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Fan of the Fruit Smoothie!

You can really make a lot of smoothie with not a lot of berries. 9 Strawberries, a cup of ice, a packet of stevia and you have an amazingly tasty smootie and an filling way to get your fruit for the day. Another thing I've discovered that is 0 cal is the juice of one lemon 2 packets of stevia and 2 cups of ice. Blend and again you have a smoothie but because of the intense flavor of the lemons you can now freeze this mixture and then use an icecream scoop and make more like a slush. Scoop some out, add cold water stir and yummy cool drink for summer. I'm down another 1.2 lbs for a total on the week of 10lb from my 1st dose weight and 12 lbs from my 1st very low cal diet day (Wed). Wahoo either way. Today I have the grandkids and we are headed to the movie, we'll have to see how I do with the smell of popcorn right next to me. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. HEY!

    okay you don't know me but me and some ladies i work with are doing this diet after the new year so it's nice to have some feed back!!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete