Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 5


Well I made it 3 days on the very low calorie diet (VLCD). I lost 2 1/2 pounds the first day and 1 1/2 pounds today! Yeah! I'm pretty tired but I've also been working really long hours this week. I'm hoping as my body gets used to the no sugar and no caffeine. I'm hoping by Monday. I find the morning hours are actually the hardest hours for me. I could eat all of my daily allotment by 11:00 if I let myself. Today I had my steak that I had planned for lunch somewhere around 10. Things got really busy and I actually ended up not eating lunch and I didn't even miss it. I did snack on some cucumber slices with salt and pepper. A major change in snack food for me. Definitely not the chocolate covered cinnamon bears from earlier in the week. Don't suppose I'll ever be able to sit down with a bag of those again. Oh well. I'll mourn their loss but not for too long. I look forward to feeling well again. I thought I'd be brave and post a picture that Karie took of me while we were at Lake Powell. It's about as current as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment