Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 7

Quik Post: Yesterday was my first trip to the grocery store.. kind of rough. I had a list and I stuck to it. I bought $8 worth of apples, $5 of Strawberries, some spinich, lettuce, lemons and then a few things for Wayne. The smell of the roteseri chicken in the deli was killing me (Never bothers me any other time). Seen the powdered sugar donuts and had to walk fast. Once I was home I really wasn't hungry. Today is Sunday and I'm not really hungry. I've had 1/2 of an apple for breakfast and that has really been plenty. I'm sure I'll be hungry later so I'll save the rest for later. I lost 1 1/2 pounds yesterday and 1.2 today. Not too bad. I've lost a total of 10 pounds since Monday if you count my loading days and 8 if you don't. Either way, it's better than I was doing. Hopefully just getting off all of the carbs will be helpful in the rehab of this carb attict. Well, it's off to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment